Preschool at Richfield Public Schools
Richfield Early Learning is committed to preparing your child for success by supporting the intellectual, emotional and social development needs of young children in a positive and nurturing environment. We provide a play-based developmentally appropriate curriculum that is Four Star Parent Aware to enhance your child's learning.
Parents have the option of in-person preschool programming as well as distance learning options. Priority for preschool classes is given to Richfield school district residents who meet eligibility requirements set by the Minnesota Department of Education.
- Richfield Dual Language School: Spanish immersion
- Richfield STEM School: Science, technology, engineering and math enrichment
- New at the Central Education School: Spanish enrichment classes
- These classes will provide an introduction to Spanish and offer beginner multilingual classroom instruction
- Taught by a bilingual teacher
- Morning session will be a mixed age class including preschool 3s and 4s
- Afternoon session for preschool for 4s
New students are welcome to enroll in preschool throughout the year as space permits. Contact us or visit the online registration to view openings or begin enrollment.
Enroll now for the 2021-22 School Year!
Plan ahead and secure your place in one of our popular classes. Note, class options may change based on funding allocations set by the Minnesota Legislature and/or the status of the pandemic. Affected enrolled families will be contacted and given options based on availability and Department of Education guidelines.
You can pick up application packets at any of our elementary schools or at the Central Education Center (7145 Harriet Avenue South). You can also request an enrollment packet be mailed to you by calling or emailing us.
NOTE: Applications will not be processed until we receive all completed information. A copy of your child’s immunizations, birth certificate and early childhood screening will be required before starting school.