Online Course for Families
Connected: How to Show Up For Your Kids in the Digital Age
You're invited to participate in a self-paced course called Connected: How to Show Up For Your Kids in the Digital Age. Once enrolled, you can complete the course on your own time. For this course, our staff will host virtual discussions with families starting in February. These meetings will be optional but will provide you with an opportunity to talk about what you are learning, ask questions and receive additional support from Richfield staff. We highly encourage families to engage in these conversations. The program also includes:
- 3 learning modules or “sparks.” Participants receive one spark each week for three weeks.
- 12 video lessons, each one is 4-8 minutes long.
- 12 supporting downloads with exercises, prompts and practical parenting strategies.
- Access through June 30, 2021.
- BONUS: Invitation to the Spark & Stitch Institute private Facebook group.
Target Audience: Parents with children in grades 3 through 12 will benefit the most from the content. We especially encourage parents/guardians of middle school students to take advantage of this class!