Our goal is to create a warm and welcoming environment for every student for every meal, every day. Our entire team is excited to provide well-balanced and nutritious meals to students throughout the school year.Michael Manning, Director of Food & Nutrition Services
- Summer Meals
- 2022-23 Meal Prices
- Free & Reduced-Price Meals
- Online Payments
- Lunch Balance Reminders
- Account Balances and Late Payments
- Menus and Nutrition Information
- Special Dietary Needs
- Offer vs. Serve
- Reimbursable Meals
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)
2022-23 Meal Prices
Free & Reduced-Price Meals
Lunch Balance Reminders
Account Balances and Late Payments
Menus and Nutrition Information
Special Dietary Needs
Offer vs. Serve
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)
Many families in Richfield Public Schools are unable to pay their child's school lunch accounts. Some of our families truly struggle to keep up. A $5, $10 or $20 contribution may not be a big sacrifice to you, but it will mean a great deal to a family having a tough time making ends meet. You can help Richfield students today!
There are two ways to donate:
Option 1: Donate online through GiveMN
Option 2: Donate by mail
Make checks payable to "Richfield Public Schools Sunshine Lunch Account"
Richfield Public Schools
c/o Sunshine Lunch Account
7001 Harriet Ave South
Richfield, MN 55423
At Richfield Public Schools, we want to help students and families stay healthy. Our goal is to promote healthy habits that support learning. Research suggests that when children eat healthy foods and are physically active they have better academic outcomes such as:
- Better focus in the classroom
- Increased attendance
- Higher grades and test scores
- Increased graduation rates
We are committed to developing lifelong wellness habits in our students. We promote and support student wellness as a goal and good nutrition, regular physical activity and social-emotional wellbeing as part of the total learning environment. Our wellness policy will help:
- improve academic outcomes by supporting/promoting wellness in schools, including healthy eating and physical activity.
- increase student and staff awareness about healthy choices.
- provide guidance and consistency across schools in the district.
For more information about federal requirements related to wellness, visit the Minnesota Department of Education wellness website.