Reports are submitted weekly from ICS on the progress of the Capital Facilities Projects.
News & Communications
We have amazing students, staff and alumni! It is the job of the Communications department to tell their stories and to help our community shine. On this page you will find recent news stories, branding and marketing resources, realtor information and more. If you have a great story idea that you want to share, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Director of Marketing & Communication.
- Richfield Public Schools is the first K-12 district in the country pledging to offer plant-based food options (MinnPost, Oct. 11)
- Richfield High School commits to offering more plant-based protein meals (FOX9, Sept. 23)
- Longtime Richfield coach Mike Karnas enters Hall of Fame (Sun Current, August 4)
- The Mike Zimmer Foundation Recognizes 2021 Minnesota Scholarship Recipients (Vikings.com, July 27)
- Retired Educators Association awards four scholarships (Sun Current, July 7)
- Richfield's Class of 2020 closes graduation gap (KARE11, June 22)