We want families to know about valuable programs and resources in our community. To share this information, community organizations can send approved flyers home to RPS families digitally through Peachjar. To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the District for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to families and posted on each school’s website for your selected duration of time. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school — and it's environmentally friendly!
Flyer Approval Criteria
- All materials for distribution must be fully translated into Spanish. You can include Spanish and English text on the same flyer, or you can upload a 2-page flyer with each page in a different language. Somali language flyers are also encouraged.
- Materials for distribution to students must be from a non-profit organization in Richfield or from a non-profit organization that provides services to Richfield students.
- There must be no commercial advertising on materials for distribution. However, the superintendent may make an exception when the advertising is for an organization that is sponsoring a program or event that will benefit Richfield students.
- Materials for distribution may be denied if they do not adhere to the values outlined in the Richfield Public School District mission statement or school board policies, including School Board Policy #980.
- We do not provide blanket permission for any organization. Each flyer must be uploaded and reviewed independently. Please allow a week between the time the flyer is submitted for approval and when you want it sent to families.