Children ages 5-11 are now eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccination for COVID-19. We are partnering with the Minnesota Department of Health to provide the vaccine to Richfield children ages 5-11. Students do not need to attend Richfield Public Schools. We are offering clinics at two locations for both a first and a second dose:
First Vaccine Dose
- Friday, Nov. 12, from 3:30-8:30 p.m. at Sheridan Hills Elementary School (6400 Sheridan Avenue South)
- Saturday, Nov. 13, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Richfield STEM Elementary School (7020 12th Ave S)
Second Vaccine Dose
- Friday, Dec. 3, from 3:30-8:30 p.m. at Sheridan Hills Elementary School (6400 Sheridan Avenue South)
- Saturday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Richfield STEM Elementary School (7020 12th Ave S)
Before scheduling an appointment for your child/children, please note the following:
- You must be available for both the first and second dose.
- To receive the vaccine, children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Because we have a limited number of doses, an appointment is required. No walk-ups will be allowed.
Ready to sign up?
- To schedule a vaccine appointment at Sheridan Hills Elementary, click here.
- To schedule a vaccine appointment at Richfield STEM Elementary, click here.
If you are unable to schedule an appointment through the Richfield vaccine event, you can find other vaccine options here: