This week, we have received national attention for our sexual health program. The problem is, the information being shared is inaccurate and misleading. We want to provide you with the facts about what we do (and do not) include in the sexual health component of our health curriculum.
News & Communications
We have amazing students, staff and alumni! It is the job of the Communications department to tell their stories and to help our community shine. On this page you will find recent news stories, branding and marketing resources, realtor information and more. If you have a great story idea that you want to share, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Director of Marketing & Communication.
- Longtime Richfield coach Mike Karnas enters Hall of Fame (Sun Current, August 4)
- The Mike Zimmer Foundation Recognizes 2021 Minnesota Scholarship Recipients (Vikings.com, July 27)
- Richfield-Holy Angels Clay Target program claims several honors (Sun Current, July 20)
- Retired Educators Association awards four scholarships (Sun Current, July 7)
- Richfield's Class of 2020 closes graduation gap (KARE11, June 22)
Now that the school year is underway and daily routines are in place, we want to take a minute to remind you about some of the many COVID-19 practices that are in place to help protect the health and safety of students and staff.
Please take a few minutes to learn more about the legacy of Reimagine Richfield and how it has helped to ensure that Richfield Public Schools are a great place to learn, grow and excel—for everyone.