Join us at 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 9 on the Augsburg Park playground where the playground designer will talk about the playground design, which provides a safe and welcoming play environment for children of all abilities. This is part of our #InclusiveSchoolsWeek celebration.
News & Communications
We have amazing students, staff and alumni! It is the job of the Communications department to tell their stories and to help our community shine. On this page you will find recent news stories, branding and marketing resources, realtor information and more. If you have a great story idea that you want to share, send it to us at email@example.com or contact the Director of Marketing & Communication.
- Twin Cities School District Makes Historic Pledge To Have 20% Of Lunch Menu Plant-Based By 2024 (WCCO, Nov. 3)
- Richfield School Board student reps take their seats (Sun Current, Nov. 2)
- Richfield High School implements flex time for students (Sun Current, Oct. 13)
- Richfield Public Schools is the first K-12 district in the country pledging to offer plant-based food options (MinnPost, Oct. 11)
- Richfield High School commits to offering more plant-based protein meals (FOX9, Sept. 23)
- Longtime Richfield coach Mike Karnas enters Hall of Fame (Sun Current, August 4)
- The Mike Zimmer Foundation Recognizes 2021 Minnesota Scholarship Recipients (Vikings.com, July 27)
- Retired Educators Association awards four scholarships (Sun Current, July 7)
- Richfield's Class of 2020 closes graduation gap (KARE11, June 22)
RHS senior Bridget Foley created and implemented a new composting system to reduce waste after school lunches as part of her Gold Award "Take Action" project for Girl Scouts, with the help of the RHS Green Team.
Learn about preschool and kindergarten in Richfield Public Schools. Principals from all of our elementary schools will be there, as well as representatives from Talent Development, Student Support Services, Special Education, Nutrition Services, Transportation and more!