At Richfield Public Schools, we inspire and empower each individual to learn, grow and excel. We provide a world-class education in a community with a small-town feel. Our district serves approximately 4,200 students. We are located just south of Minneapolis and border Edina and Bloomington.
Whether you are a current employee, a prospective employee, or a community member in need of information, our staff is ready to do what it takes to give you the best assistance possible. Our human resources team serves approximately 650 current employees, as well as prospective employees eager to join our diverse community located in the heart of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants who are innovative, enthusiastic and looking for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students and the community.
- View open positions on our Applitrack page.
- Complete the online application.
- Applications will be reviewed based on the needs of the school district and our selection criteria. After we review the applications, selected candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
- In general, initial interviews are scheduled with the hiring manager as well as other team members who are familiar with the responsibilities of the position.
- Based on the initial interview, candidates advance through additional rounds of the selection process including follow-up interviews, references and other job-related selection tools.
- Selected candidates will be invited by a representative from human resources to complete the paperwork for new employees, including a mandatory background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Richfield Public School District is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of RPS not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws, in its programs, services, activities, or employment practices.