In Richfield Public Schools, our leadership team values equity, engagement and accountability. As a team, the School Board and Superintendent work closely to ensure every student in Richfield Public Schools has the opportunity to learn, grow and excel, and that every staff member has the support and resources to succeed.
Superintendent Steven Unowsky
- Superintendent since 2014
- Experienced educator with over 20 years in school leadership
- Doctorate in education leadership, master's in educational psychology-counseling, bachelor's in child psychology
- Married with one school-age daughter
- Contact Superintendent Unowsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-798-6011
RPS is an amazing place where we have an incredibly diverse community and offer all the opportunities of a large school district within a small, caring community.
Assistant Superintendent Latanya Daniels
- Former paraprofessional, math teacher, instructional coach, assistant principal and high school principal
- The principal of Richfield High School for five years
- Doctorate in educational leadership, master's in teaching, bachelor's in sociology
- Addicted to home improvement television shows
- Contact Assistant Superintendent Daniels at email@example.com or call 612-798-6021.
Whenever I experience challenges, I think of our students. They are the source of my joy and the purpose for which I serve.