In Richfield Public Schools, our leadership team values equity, engagement and accountability. As a team, the School Board and Superintendent work closely to ensure every student has the opportunity to learn, grow and excel, and that every staff member has the support and resources to succeed.
- Superintendent since 2014
- Experienced educator with over 20 years in school leadership
- Doctorate in education leadership, master's in educational psychology-counseling, bachelor's in child psychology
- Married with one school-age daughter
- Contact Dr. Unowsky at email@example.com or 612-798-6011
RPS is an amazing place where we have an incredibly diverse community and offer all the opportunities of a large school district within a small, caring community.
- Former paraprofessional, math teacher, instructional coach, assistant principal and high school principal
- The principal of Richfield High School for five years
- Doctorate in educational leadership, master's in teaching, bachelor's in sociology
- Addicted to home improvement television shows
- Contact Dr. Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-798-6021
Whenever I experience challenges, I think of our students. They are the source of my joy and the purpose for which I serve.
- Former special education teacher, special education coordinator, and Director of Special Education
- Executive Director of Special Programs for Richfield Public Schools since 2013
- Doctorate in educational leadership, master's in special education, bachelor's in special education
- Mother of two and grandma of three amazing children
Contact Dr. Clarkson at email@example.com or call 612-798-6041