For students who have been issued district Chromebooks, we have established the following process for repairs:
- All device repairs and cord requests are subject to the district user agreement fine structure. If your repair requires a repair fee, it will be added to your FeePay account.
- All device repairs will be handled by our local business partner Chipheads. Please state that you are a Richfield Public Schools family and fill out the RPS repair form at the store.
- If your cord malfunctions, you can also pick one up at Chipheads for $10. You will not be fined further for the cord.
- Address: 6333 Penn Avenue South
- Phone: 612-866-8800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.