- State website to register your student-athlete to the State Clay Target League go to www.mnclaytarget.com
Once in the Mn State High School Clay Target League website, you will see "Click Here Athlete Registration".
Follow the instructions and once completed successfully I will get a notice that it has been completed.
- Put in the password given to you by Head Coach Bob Brotzel
Once in follow voice instructions and /or follow written instructions.
1. Only a parent or legal guardian can register the student-athlete if the athlete is under 18 years of age.
2. You can not register the student-athlete with the state until the team's registration form and a fee of $230 are turned into the Head Coach, Bob Brotzel. The Head Coach will then give you a password to use when you log into the State website.
3. Parent and student-athletes are required to agree to all terms in the registration.
4. A student may register if he/she is 18 years of age or older.
5. You will need your student athlete's Firearm Safety Certificate Number to register your athlete. Your student-athlete will not be able to participate in the League without a Firearms Safety Certificate. Certification must be completed before 9/01/18.
If your athlete does not have a Firearms Safety Certificate, or has a certificate but cannot find it, contact your Head Coach or learn about obtaining certification from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
6. Athlete registration ends for Our Club September 1, 2018, at 4 PM and has to be into the State registration by the parent by Midnight
September 1, 2018. The state will not let your student-athlete take part if not in by THEIR deadline.
7. After that deadline, the state will not allow you in the Minnesota State High School Clay Target League, no exceptions.