Instructions for Registration
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2019 Spring RICHFIELD HIGH SCHOOL/ACADEMY OF HOLY ANGELS TRAP/SKEET TEAM
Click here: 2019 Registration Form
- Call Head Coach Bob Brotzel at 612-850-1461 for questions and or registration forms. Mark Melhorn at the Academy of Holy Angels also will have registration forms. Holy Angels ATHLETES ALSO have to let their athletic department know they are out for the Trap/Skeet team. See Carolyn Arnebeck at AHA. Richfield athletes I will give a list to Shannon Lindberg.
- Fee for Spring Trap is $290 made out to RHS-AHA Trap Team.
- Fee for Skeet (pay as you go)
- A copy of the athlete's firearm safety certificate must be attached.
- Once this is done and Head Coach Bob Brotzel has the TEAM FEE and paperwork he will send a password to you or call.
- Parents will need to use this password when you go to the Minnesota State High School Clay Target League website to submit your athlete to our team. There is a deadline with the State so act quickly.
- You will need to have your student-athletes firearm safety certificate information to complete the registration with the State.