Low balance notifications and reminders
- When a student's account balance drops below $5, we send an alert to parents via email, robocall and text. Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date in ParentVUE. These messages are automatically generated and are sent on Mondays and Thursdays during the school year.
- When a student's account balance drops below $0, we send a letter in your child’s backpack every week (if your child is in elementary school) or a mailed letter every two weeks (if your child is in grades 6-12).
- If you are having difficulty making payments, please notify our staff. We may be able to assist you with funds from the Sunshine Account, as well as other resources.
- You can use FeePay to:
- View your child’s meal balance and purchase history.
- Set automatic reminders when the account gets low.
- Make one-time payments or create automatic payments to your child’s account.
- When a student enters their pin number in the lunch line, our Nutrition Services staff will alert them if their balance is low.
- High school and middle school students can check their balances on the Netcash machine at their school.