Richfield High School Food Shelf
Hours and Location
- Location: South wing, first floor near the stairs.
- Hours: 3:20-3:30 Mondays and Wednesdays or by private appointment.
- Eligibility: The food shelf serves all Richfield High School students. Students are asked to sign in using their student ID number each time they visit the food shelf, but visits are not limited in any way.
- Most Needed Food Items:
- granola bars
- fruit cups
- individual servings of pasta and soup (Cup O’ Noodles, Easy Mac, Ramen, Chef Boyardee)
- peanut butter and jelly
- Most Needed Non-Food Items:
- shampoo and conditioner
- hair styling products
- body wash
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- new socks
- Not Accepted: The food shelf cannot accept any perishable items, items that are expired or past code date, home canned goods, or clothing. When making a donation, please keep in mind the the dietary preferences of high school students.
- Monetary donations are also accepted. Checks can be made out to Richfield High School and sent to 7001 Harriet Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423
- To make a donation email RHS.Food.Shelf@rpsmn.org.